Weekly Snapshots

June 10, 2018  •

I FORGOT TO POST FOR 3 DAYS?!?!?!?!
Jun 04, 2018 @ 16:37

I FORGOT TO POST FOR 3 DAYS?!?!?!?!

I just posted on my blog. It's a post with a bunch of photos that I took using a disposable film camera. Turns out I prefer digital, but it was a fun experiment!
Jun 05, 2018 @ 20:54

I just posted on my blog. It’s a post with a bunch of photos that I took using a disposable film camera. Turns out I prefer digital, but it was a fun experiment!

Our garden is in bloom and it's really lovely! Since I was away the last 2 weeks, and got home after dark on Monday, it was a complete surprise when I opened the curtains yesterday morning!
Jun 06, 2018 @ 08:47

Our garden is in bloom and it’s really lovely! Since I was away the last 2 weeks, and got home after dark on Monday, it was a complete surprise when I opened the curtains yesterday morning!

Katy's parents brought her salt water taffy from Cape Cod and I'm so excited.
Jun 06, 2018 @ 16:09

Katy’s parents brought her salt water taffy from Cape Cod and I’m so excited.

Good morning! I'm feeling a bit.... Bleh. I didn't sleep well and I'm stressed, which causes my IC to flare up and cause all kinds of problems... Yay.
Jun 07, 2018 @ 08:20

Good morning! I’m feeling a bit…. Bleh. I didn’t sleep well and I’m stressed, which causes my IC to flare up and cause all kinds of problems… Yay.

I've finally got around to adding some personal touched to my workspace at home. I spend 3 days per week here, on average, and it's nice to be surrounded by a couple of inspiring bits, including prints by my pals @lizjowen and @dorkfaceblog!
Jun 07, 2018 @ 13:05

I’ve finally got around to adding some personal touched to my workspace at home. I spend 3 days per week here, on average, and it’s nice to be surrounded by a couple of inspiring bits, including prints by my pals @lizjowen and @dorkfaceblog!

I feel like I haven't needed a weekend this badly in a long time. Looking forward to relaxing a bit. I'm going to spend Saturday with Katy and Poppy. And Katy's working on Sunday which means I can spend the day doing whatever I want. It's a perfect balance.
Jun 08, 2018 @ 09:13

I feel like I haven’t needed a weekend this badly in a long time. Looking forward to relaxing a bit. I’m going to spend Saturday with Katy and Poppy. And Katy’s working on Sunday which means I can spend the day doing whatever I want. It’s a perfect balance.

After a week of feeling rundown I woke up feeling awful. So we're having a chilled day at home. I've just ordered some lunch and we're going to watch the new Kimmy Schmidt and take it easy.
Jun 09, 2018 @ 13:55

After a week of feeling rundown I woke up feeling awful. So we’re having a chilled day at home. I’ve just ordered some lunch and we’re going to watch the new Kimmy Schmidt and take it easy.

Thank you for reading!

I’d love if you’d leave a comment and join the conversation! Please share this post on social media, if you found it useful. You can also buy me a coffee to help fuel further writing!