Weekly Snapshots

July 1, 2018  •

The white hot chocolate from Black Mocha in Brighton is one of the best drinks EVER. The nutmeg on top really makes it.
Jun 24, 2018 @ 12:53

Snapped this early yesterday morning. I bet Kensington Gardens isn't even close to quiet right now. Alas, I'm not even in Brighton today, I'm in London where it's super hot. Not looking forward to my commute home in this heatwave.
Jun 25, 2018 @ 12:03

Snapped this early yesterday morning. I bet Kensington Gardens isn’t even close to quiet right now. Alas, I’m not even in Brighton today, I’m in London where it’s super hot. Not looking forward to my commute home in this heatwave.

Breakfast and bullet journal to start the day. ️
Jun 26, 2018 @ 07:37

Breakfast and bullet journal to start the day. ️

The UK is in the middle of a heatwave but I haven't felt it at all. 😎 Not only is Brighton always a few degrees cooler thanks to the sea, but our flat is perfectly cool. Yesterday I even put on a cardigan while I was working. For once I am NOT counting down to Friday, when I need to commute into London in this heat.
Jun 27, 2018 @ 08:31

The UK is in the middle of a heatwave but I haven’t felt it at all. 😎 Not only is Brighton always a few degrees cooler thanks to the sea, but our flat is perfectly cool. Yesterday I even put on a cardigan while I was working. For once I am NOT counting down to Friday, when I need to commute into London in this heat.

It's Friday, and I'm on a train, as per usual. This weekend is all about last minute prep for my trip home to Calgary next weekend! I have a few things to buy, some laundry to sort, and then I will start packing! My hair colour also needs a little touch up, so I'm going to make a little spa evening of it. This photo is from my visit to Persephone Books the other week. This table is of the books they haven't published but recommend.
Jun 29, 2018 @ 08:42

It’s Friday, and I’m on a train, as per usual.
This weekend is all about last minute prep for my trip home to Calgary next weekend! I have a few things to buy, some laundry to sort, and then I will start packing! My hair colour also needs a little touch up, so I’m going to make a little spa evening of it.
This photo is from my visit to Persephone Books the other week. This table is of the books they haven’t published but recommend.

Saturday night and I have very exciting plans that include... Hanging out by myself while Katy is at work and trying to not go to bed before 10. I'm a party animal.
Jun 30, 2018 @ 20:03

Saturday night and I have very exciting plans that include… Hanging out by myself while Katy is at work and trying to not go to bed before 10. I’m a party animal.

Thank you for reading!

I’d love if you’d leave a comment and join the conversation! Please share this post on social media, if you found it useful. You can also buy me a coffee to help fuel further writing!