Weekly Snapshots - July 22

July 22, 2018  •

Each week I share snapshots from my Instagram. The photos in this set are from the week ending July 22, 2018. If you like them, please follow me @aislingbrock!

I keep meaning to post pics, but then I'm too busy, or don't have data, or whatever. So sorry that updates are a bit slow going!
It's the end of Stampede today! Katy and I went twice last week and it was a total blast from the past for me. It reminds me a lot of being in high school for some reason.
Jul 15, 2018 @ 15:50

Really regretting not picking up one of these Votes for Women mugs at Fort Edmonton Park on Friday.
Jul 16, 2018 @ 00:49

We're entering the tail end of our trip and I can't believe that this time next week I will be back at work.  Today we're off to the mountains for a couple of days before we fly home on Wednesday.
Jul 16, 2018 @ 13:59

We're entering the tail end of our trip and I can't believe that this time next week I will be back at work. Today we're off to the mountains for a couple of days before we fly home on Wednesday.

We drove all around the mountains today. Visited Lake Louise. Went on a trail ride. Now Katy and I are staying overnight in Banff.
Jul 17, 2018 @ 04:23

I can't believe our Canada trip is almost over! Today is our last full day. :(
Jul 17, 2018 @ 14:34

I can't believe our Canada trip is almost over! Today is our last full day. 🙁

We're exploring Banff today! So far we've had a yummy breakfast, bought loads of candy, visited all the souvenir shops and had a drink (cider for Katy and a milkshake for me).
Jul 17, 2018 @ 19:55

We're leaving Canada today and I have mixed emotions. I'm obviously excited to see Poppy when we get back, but it's always hard to leave.
Jul 18, 2018 @ 14:44

We got home from Canada earlier this afternoon (via a 2 hour delay and an hour long wait at passport control). Meant to go for a 2 hour nap, but ended up going for 4! So we're ordering pizza and might watch a film. I have a huge bag of salt water taffy somewhere in our luggage that is calling my name.
Jul 19, 2018 @ 20:51

I've slept for over 16 of the last 20 hours and I'm still tired. We need to go to Goring to see K's parents' and pick up Poppy today but K's still not up (she didn't come to bed until after it was light outside) and I'm glued to the bed.
Jul 20, 2018 @ 11:06

Good morning! Jet lag got the best of us yesterday, so today we're ACTUALLY off to Katy's parents' to pick up @poppy.the.cavachon. Even though we are actual zombies.
Jul 21, 2018 @ 09:32

Thank you for reading!

I’d love if you’d leave a comment and join the conversation! Please share this post on social media, if you found it useful. You can also buy me a coffee to help fuel further writing!