Weekly Snapshots

July 29, 2018  •

Not winning at the jet lag thing, even 3 days later. I was up last night from 1-5, then slept until 2. Not looking forward to my commute to London tomorrow morning.
Jul 22, 2018 @ 15:44

Trying to get back into the groove. I'm still a bit sluggish from a messed up sleeping schedule but I'm back at work with my cute Canadian mug in tow. If only I was allowed caffeine!
Jul 24, 2018 @ 13:46

I still have so many photos from Canada, but I've been awful at remembering to post on Instagram. This pic is from Fort Edmonton Park and features Hotel Selkirk, a preserved 1920s hotel.
Jul 25, 2018 @ 16:19

Not sure how many times I can say that I'm "trying to get back on track" but here we are. It's just been such a strange week! It would be nice if I could sleep through the night and get into a routine, but that doesn't seem to want to happen. Sigh.
Jul 26, 2018 @ 11:15

I don't mind the heat so much but I miss the productivity that comes with a cool rainy day. Those are my favourite days of the week.
Jul 26, 2018 @ 15:04

Thank goodness it's Friday, because I'm still not sleeping properly and I'm completely run down. Unfortunately it also means commuting into London aka the eye of the heat storm. Counting down the hours until I return to (slightly) cooler Brighton and my (very cool temperatured) flat.
Jul 27, 2018 @ 09:01

Nearly home and it looks like I will get there at a decent time for once! Katy's making Mexican food and I'm excited to chill out a little bit.
Jul 27, 2018 @ 17:48

I've been lusting after beautiful @sloanetea for YEARS so I was super excited when I popped into @byollia on our trip to Calgary a couple of weeks ago and picked up this pretty peach blend. I'm going to need all my friends and family to send me each flavour, or they need to start shipping to the UK!
Jul 28, 2018 @ 15:15

Thank you for reading!

I’d love if you’d leave a comment and join the conversation! Please share this post on social media, if you found it useful. You can also buy me a coffee to help fuel further writing!