Weekly Snapshots

August 26, 2018  •

Tried some new gluten free waffles and they were delicious. Their vanilla flavour really made them extra lovely. I topped them with warm berries and a bit of maple syrup that I brought (a whole litre of) from home. 🇨🇦
Aug 19, 2018 @ 11:56

Washing dishes is a lot nicer when you can daydream while staring out the window, surrounded by plants and flowers. •
Aug 21, 2018 @ 09:51

Throwback to... well, 1939 Vogue, kind of. But mostly to the Horst P. Horst exhibition I went to at the V&A years ago. I found this cute postcard in a box and it had to become the latest addition to my workspace bulletin board. •
Aug 22, 2018 @ 10:06

Throwback to… well, 1939 Vogue, kind of. But mostly to the Horst P. Horst exhibition I went to at the V&A years ago. I found this cute postcard in a box and it had to become the latest addition to my workspace bulletin board. •

I always find Thursdays the hardest day to get out of bed and be motivated. I'm really craving a hot chocolate, so I'm trying to use that as a bribe but it's still not working. Thursday is just when my energy runs out, I guess! •
Aug 23, 2018 @ 07:57

It is Friday before the bank holiday weekend and I'm so excited! We're spending tomorrow in London, visiting the  IWM and seeing Britney Spears! Then the rest of the weekend is relatively chilled. 😎 •
Aug 24, 2018 @ 09:30

It is Friday before the bank holiday weekend and I'm so excited! We're spending tomorrow in London, visiting the IWM and seeing Britney Spears! Then the rest of the weekend is relatively chilled. 😎 •

I wish I was eating these waffles instead of trying to think of a way to "accidentally" wake up Katy. We're off for a day in London, so I'm sure some fantastic food will happen at some point! •
Aug 25, 2018 @ 09:17

Thank you for reading!

I’d love if you’d leave a comment and join the conversation! Please share this post on social media, if you found it useful. You can also buy me a coffee to help fuel further writing!