Snapshots

October 28, 2018  •

Katy always surprises me with flowers but this week's bunch were especially gorgeous!  Thanks, babe!  •
Oct 21, 2018 @ 13:49

Katy always surprises me with flowers but this week's bunch were especially gorgeous! Thanks, babe! •

Is it even autumn if I'm not sick every second week? This time I think some gluten slipped through and I've spent most of the day in bed. Here's a photo from our trip to Bletchley. I definitely wanted to steal all the cardigans on the backs of the chairs. Or the handbags next to some of the desks! The attention to detail was amazing. •
Oct 22, 2018 @ 16:30

Hi pals! Just thought I'd post on here before I get really stuck into my afternoon of work. Katy and Poppy are away AGAIN this week, so I'm in a weird lonely mood again. I have a giant container of chocolate though to get me through this. •
Oct 24, 2018 @ 13:45

This is the mansion at Bletchley Park. It looks fairly low key (for a mansion) from the outside, but inside is all thick wooden panels, over the top ceilings and marble columns. •
Oct 25, 2018 @ 08:46

When you're early for once, so you get to have your first hot drink of the day sitting down! 🏻 Off to London for work, as per. but I'm looking forward to a chilled weekend. •
Oct 26, 2018 @ 08:43

My collection of WW2 replica paper bits is coming along nicely. You may notice that the majority are focused on women's contribution to the war effort. •
Oct 27, 2018 @ 09:54

Thank you for reading!

I’d love if you’d leave a comment and join the conversation! Please share this post on social media, if you found it useful. You can also buy me a coffee to help fuel further writing!